max. 30 minutes
1. Three virtuoso concert etudes (one by Chopin)
2. J.S.Bach: Prelude and Fugue from WTK I or II
3. One or more pieces (cycle) of free choice written before 1918.
No more than 12 competitors will pass to Second stage.
max. 60 minutes
1. Sonata by L.van Beethoven (except Op.10 No.1, Op.10 No 2, Op.14, Op.49)
2. Obligatory piece by Croatian composer/ Boris Papandopulo: one Capriccio from „ 3 Capriccios after Paganini“
3. One or more pieces of free choice
No more than 6 competitors will pass to the Final stage.
L. van Beethoven:
- Concerto No. 4 in G Major, op. 58
- Concerto No. 5 in E Flat Major, op. 73
- Concerto in A Minor, op. 54
- Concerto in A Minor
- Concerto No. 1 in E Minor, op. 11
- Concerto No. 2 in F Minor, op. 21
- Concerto No. 1 in E Flat Major
- Concerto No. 1 in D Minor, op. 15
P. I. Čajkovski:
- Concerto No. 1 in B Flat Minor, op. 23
- Concerto No. 3 in C Major, op. 26
- Concerto No. 2 in C Minor, op. 18
- Concerto No. 3 in D Minor, op.30